Eli Lilly Travelling Fellow in Medicine 1953–1955. Department of Biochemistry, Royal College of Surgeons, Lincoln's Inn Fields, London W.C. 2, England.
A SIMPLE PROCEDURE FOR THE PREPARATION OF BRAIN SULPHATIDES*
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 9–18, April 1959
How to Cite
LEES, M., FOLCH, J., STANLEY, G. H. S. and CARR, S. (1959), A SIMPLE PROCEDURE FOR THE PREPARATION OF BRAIN SULPHATIDES. Journal of Neurochemistry, 4: 9–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1959.tb13169.x
This investigation was supported in part by Grant B-130 from the National Institutes of Health, U.S. Public Health Service. A preliminary report of this work has been presented (Lees, 1956).
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2006
- (Received 6 August 1958)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!