Formerly Postdoctorate Research Fellow of the National Institute of Mental Health, National Institutes of Health. United States Public Health Service.
INTRALAMINAR DISTRIBUTION OF CYTOCHROME OXIDASE ACTIVITY IN HUMAN FRONTAL ISOCORTEX*
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 207–217, May 1960
How to Cite
Hess, H. H. and Pope, A. (1960), INTRALAMINAR DISTRIBUTION OF CYTOCHROME OXIDASE ACTIVITY IN HUMAN FRONTAL ISOCORTEX. Journal of Neurochemistry, 5: 207–217. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1960.tb13358.x
This investigation was supported (in part) by Research Grant MH-295 from the National Institute of Mental Health and (in part) by Research Grant B-361 from the National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Blindness of the National Institutes of Health, United States Public Health Service.
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2006
- (Received 26 March 1959)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!