Paper 1 of this series is Reference 2 of this paper.
CORRELATION OF BRAIN MONOAMINE OXIDASE ACTIVITY WITH BEHAVIOURAL CHANGES AFTER IPRONIAZID AND 5-HYDROXYTRYPTOPHAN ADMINISTRATION†
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 350–357, March 1961
How to Cite
Aprison, M. H. and Ferster, C. B. (1961), CORRELATION OF BRAIN MONOAMINE OXIDASE ACTIVITY WITH BEHAVIOURAL CHANGES AFTER IPRONIAZID AND 5-HYDROXYTRYPTOPHAN ADMINISTRATION. Journal of Neurochemistry, 6: 350–357. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1961.tb13486.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2006
- (Received 31 May 1960)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!