This work was supported in part by Public Health Service Research Grant No. NB 00557 from the National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Blindness, and by grants from the Committee on Research in Schizophrenia of the Supreme Council 33° Scottish Rite, Northern Masonic Jurisdiction, U.S.A, and from the U.S. Air Force Office of Scientific Research. A preliminary report has appeared (Bondy and Waelsch, 1964).
NUCLEAR RNA POLYMERASE IN BRAIN AND LIVER*
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 751–756, August 1965
How to Cite
Bondy, S. C. and Waelsch, H. (1965), NUCLEAR RNA POLYMERASE IN BRAIN AND LIVER. Journal of Neurochemistry, 12: 751–756. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1965.tb06790.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
- (Received 29 January 1965)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!