This investigation was supported in part by Public Health Service Research Grants Nos. NB-05231 and HD-00370 from the National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Blindness and the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development.
ENTRY OF L-[14C]PHENYLALANINE AND α-AMINO[14C]ISOBUTYRIC ACID INTO THE CEREBRO- SPINAL FLUID AND BRAIN OF DOGS*
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 195–201, February 1967
How to Cite
Schain, R. J., Copenhaver, J. H. and Carver, M. J. (1967), ENTRY OF L-[14C]PHENYLALANINE AND α-AMINO[14C]ISOBUTYRIC ACID INTO THE CEREBRO- SPINAL FLUID AND BRAIN OF DOGS. Journal of Neurochemistry, 14: 195–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1967.tb05893.x
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2006
- (Received 23 March 1966)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!