Johns Hopkins University, School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland.
HYDROLYSIS OF NUCLEOSIDE DIPHOSPHATE ESTERS IN PERIPHERAL NERVE DURING WALLERIAN' DEGENERATION*
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 245–255, February 1967
How to Cite
Berry, J. F. and Coonard, J. D. (1967), HYDROLYSIS OF NUCLEOSIDE DIPHOSPHATE ESTERS IN PERIPHERAL NERVE DURING WALLERIAN' DEGENERATION. Journal of Neurochemistry, 14: 245–255. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1967.tb05900.x
Supported by Public Health Service Grants No. B-1717 and NB-05052 from National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Blindness.
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
- (Received 2 June 1966)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!