Acknowledgements—I am grateful to Mrs. D. Kenner and Mrs. L. Anderson for technical assistance. This work was supported by Public Health Service Grant NB 05424-02 from the National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Blindness.
EFFECTS OF OUABAIN ON ACID-SOLUBLE PHOSPHATES AND ELECTROLYTES OF ISOLATED CEREBRAL TISSUES IN PRESENCE OR ABSENCE OF CALCIUM
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 57–67, February 1968
How to Cite
Swanson, P. D. (1968), EFFECTS OF OUABAIN ON ACID-SOLUBLE PHOSPHATES AND ELECTROLYTES OF ISOLATED CEREBRAL TISSUES IN PRESENCE OR ABSENCE OF CALCIUM. Journal of Neurochemistry, 15: 57–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1968.tb06175.x
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2006
- (Received 25 January 1967)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!