Acknowledgement—This work was supported in part by the Multiple Sclerosis Society, Grant 385 We gratefully acknowledge the assistance of S. Tabata with many of the enzyme analyses.
STRUCTURE-LINKED ACTIVITY OF LYSOSOMAL ENZYMES IN THE DEVELOPING MOUSE BRAIN
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 69–80, February 1968
How to Cite
Verity, M. A., Brown, W. J. and Reith, A. (1968), STRUCTURE-LINKED ACTIVITY OF LYSOSOMAL ENZYMES IN THE DEVELOPING MOUSE BRAIN. Journal of Neurochemistry, 15: 69–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1968.tb06176.x
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2006
- (Received 24 April 1967)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!