The experimental data are taken from a dissertation submitted by Richard J. Sullivan to the Graduate School of Tulane University in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (1966). Present address: Department of Pathology, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
ADENOSINE TRIPHOSPHATE CREATINE PHOSPHOTRANSFERASE OF RAT CEREBRAL CORTEX: EVIDENCE FOR A BIMODAL SUBCELLULAR LOCALIZATION*
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 115–121, February 1968
How to Cite
Sullivan, R. J., Miller, O. N. and Sellinger, O. Z. (1968), ADENOSINE TRIPHOSPHATE CREATINE PHOSPHOTRANSFERASE OF RAT CEREBRAL CORTEX: EVIDENCE FOR A BIMODAL SUBCELLULAR LOCALIZATION. Journal of Neurochemistry, 15: 115–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1968.tb06182.x
This investigation was supported by the U.S. Public Health Research Grant NB 04549 (OZS) from the National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Blindness and the Training Grant TIGM-0648 from the Institute of General Medical Sciences
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
- (Received/i 15 May/i 1967)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!