The experimental data are taken from a dissertation submitted by Richard J. Sullivan to the Graduate School of Tulane University in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (1966). Present address: Department of Pathology, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
ADENOSINE TRIPHOSPHATE CREATINE PHOSPHOTRANSFERASE OF RAT CEREBRAL CORTEX: EVIDENCE FOR A BIMODAL SUBCELLULAR LOCALIZATION*
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 115–121, February 1968
How to Cite
Sullivan, R. J., Miller, O. N. and Sellinger, O. Z. (1968), ADENOSINE TRIPHOSPHATE CREATINE PHOSPHOTRANSFERASE OF RAT CEREBRAL CORTEX: EVIDENCE FOR A BIMODAL SUBCELLULAR LOCALIZATION. Journal of Neurochemistry, 15: 115–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1968.tb06182.x
This investigation was supported by the U.S. Public Health Research Grant NB 04549 (OZS) from the National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Blindness and the Training Grant TIGM-0648 from the Institute of General Medical Sciences
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
- (Received/i 15 May/i 1967)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!