These studies were supported by funds from the Lt. Joseph P. Kennedy Jr. Foundation, the John A. Hartford Foundation, research grants NB-05300 and NB-04270 from the National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Blindness, United States Public Health Service, and research grant HD-02147 and training grant HD-00049 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, United States Public Health Service.
STUDIES OF WATER SOLUBLE LIPOPROTEINS IN RAT BRAIN*
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 161–168, March 1968
How to Cite
Herschkowitz, N., Mckhann†, G. M. and Shooter, E. M. (1968), STUDIES OF WATER SOLUBLE LIPOPROTEINS IN RAT BRAIN. Journal of Neurochemistry, 15: 161–168. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1968.tb06191.x
Acknowledgements—The authors are grateful for the skillful technical assistance of Miss Shakuntla Saxena. They wish also to acknowledge John McKnight who performed the immunological investigations.
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
- (Received 5 April 1967)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!