Acknowledgements—We are grateful to Dr. J. Eichberg, Jr. for making available to us his unpublished results on ganglioside distribution, and to Mrs. D. Pope and Mr. G. Dowe for skilled technical assistance. The work was Carried out under contract (Project No. 103/474) between the Office of Naval Research of the U.S. Department of the Navy and Dr. W. E. van Heyningen, to whom we are most indebted for the benefit of discussions.
THE FIXATION OF TETANUS TOXIN BY SYNAPTIC MEMBRANES
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 205–208, March 1968
How to Cite
Mellanby, J. and Whittaker, V. P. (1968), THE FIXATION OF TETANUS TOXIN BY SYNAPTIC MEMBRANES. Journal of Neurochemistry, 15: 205–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1968.tb06197.x
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2006
- (Received 9 October 1967)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!