Supported by Public Health Service Grants NB-00818 and B-3360 from the National Institute of Neuorological Diseases and Blindness. Additional aid was received from a General Research Support Grant to the University of Wisconsin Medical School from the National Institutes of Health, Division of Research Facilities and Resources.
CEREBRAL AMINO ACIDS AND LIPIDS IN DRUG-INDUCED STATUS EPILEPTICUS*
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 215–220, March 1968
How to Cite
Whisler, K. E., Tews, J. K. and Stone, W. E. (1968), CEREBRAL AMINO ACIDS AND LIPIDS IN DRUG-INDUCED STATUS EPILEPTICUS. Journal of Neurochemistry, 15: 215–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1968.tb06199.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
- (Received 3 July 1967)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!