Acknowledgements—Our thanks are due to Dr. G. M. Gray for reference lipid compounds and to Dr. W. G. P. Mair for the electron microphotography.
SPHINGOLIPIDS AND PHOSPHOLIPIDS IN MICROSOMES AND MYELIN FROM NORMAL AND PATHOLOGICAL BRAINS
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 243–248, March 1968
How to Cite
Cumings, J. N., Thompson, E. J. and Goodwin, H. (1968), SPHINGOLIPIDS AND PHOSPHOLIPIDS IN MICROSOMES AND MYELIN FROM NORMAL AND PATHOLOGICAL BRAINS. Journal of Neurochemistry, 15: 243–248. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1968.tb06203.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
- (Received 27 September/i 1967)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!