These studies have been supported by a grant from ‘The Research Fund for Inherited Diseases’, Copenhagen, Denmark.
Polar lipids of oligodendrogliomas*
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 263–264, March 1968
How to Cite
Olav, H., Lou, C. and Clausen, J. (1968), Polar lipids of oligodendrogliomas. Journal of Neurochemistry, 15: 263–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1968.tb06206.x
Acknowledgements—The tumours have been obtained from the Neurosurgical Department, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen. Gratitude is expressed to the head of the department, Professor J. Rhshede, M.D. The microscopical diagnoses were established by Professor Erna Christensen, M.D., head of the Neuropathological Institute, University of Copenhagen.
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
- (Received 1 November 1967)
This article has been cited by:
- 1Ether-linked glycerolipids in human brain tumors, Lipids, 1977, 12, 2, 188, ,
- 2Fatty acid composition at the 2-position of ether-linked and diacyl ethanolamine and choline phosphoglycerides of human brain tumors, Lipids, 1977, 12, 9, 722, ,
- 3Lipid composition of experimental astrocytomes originating from transformed rat and hamster astrocyte cultures, Brain Research, 1976, 109, 3, 636, , ,