Recipient of U.S.P.H.S. Career Research Development Award K3-HE-11, 896.
THE EFFECT OF SLOW WAVE SLEEP AND REM SLEEP ON REGIONAL CEREBRAL BLOOD FLOW IN CATS*
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 301–306, April 1968
How to Cite
Revich, M., Isaacs, G., Evarts, E. and Kety, S. (1968), THE EFFECT OF SLOW WAVE SLEEP AND REM SLEEP ON REGIONAL CEREBRAL BLOOD FLOW IN CATS. Journal of Neurochemistry, 15: 301–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1968.tb11614.x
This work was supported by Public Health Service Research Grant No. NB 66314.
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
- Received 5 September 1967
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!