On leave: Pasadena Foundation for Medical Research, Pasadena, California, U.S.A.
CONTENT OF ATP IN CULTIVATED NEURONS AND ASTROCYTES EXPOSED TO BALANCED AND POTASSIUM-RICH MEDIA
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 1501–1504, October 1970
How to Cite
Schousboe, A., Booher, J. and Hertz, L. (1970), CONTENT OF ATP IN CULTIVATED NEURONS AND ASTROCYTES EXPOSED TO BALANCED AND POTASSIUM-RICH MEDIA. Journal of Neurochemistry, 17: 1501–1504. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1970.tb00517.x
The work was supported by grants from the Danish State Research Council (grant 511–75/69 and 512-57/69), the P. Carl Petersen Foundation and the Carlsberg Foundation. A travel grant to John Booher from the Pasadena Foundation for Medical Research, Pasadena, California, USA is cordially acknowledged.
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
- Received 2 March 1970. Accepted 16 April 1970
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!