Department of Pediatrics, Jikei University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan.
POLYRIBOSOME DISAGGREGATION AND CELL-FREE PROTEIN SYNTHESIS IN PREPARATIONS FROM CEREBRAL CORTEX OF HYPERPHENYLALANINEMIC RATS1
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 537–547, April 1971
How to Cite
Siegel, F. L., Aoki, K. and Colwell, R. E. (1971), POLYRIBOSOME DISAGGREGATION AND CELL-FREE PROTEIN SYNTHESIS IN PREPARATIONS FROM CEREBRAL CORTEX OF HYPERPHENYLALANINEMIC RATS. Journal of Neurochemistry, 18: 537–547. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1971.tb11984.x
This study was supported by U.S. Public Health Service Grants HD 00341 and HD 00131.
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2006
- (Received 3 June 1970. Accepted 11 August 1970)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!