Recipient of U.S. Public Health Service predoctoral Fellowship (1F1-GM-32, 889-02) NIGMS.
THE EFFECTS OF ELECTRICAL STIMULATION AND IONIC ALTERATIONS ON THE METABOLISM OF AMINO ACIDS AND PROTEINS IN EXCISED SUPERIOR CERVICAL GANGLIA OF THE RAT1
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 865–880, March 1972
How to Cite
McBride, W. J. and Klingman, J. D. (1972), THE EFFECTS OF ELECTRICAL STIMULATION AND IONIC ALTERATIONS ON THE METABOLISM OF AMINO ACIDS AND PROTEINS IN EXCISED SUPERIOR CERVICAL GANGLIA OF THE RAT. Journal of Neurochemistry, 19: 865–880. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1972.tb01400.x
Based in part on a dissertation submitted to the Graduate School, State University of New York at Buffalo in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the Ph.D. degree.
Present address: Section on Neurobiology, Institute of Psychiatric Research, Indiana University Medical Center, Indianapolis, Indiana 46202.
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2006
- Revision received 24 August 1971. Accepted 26 August 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!