Visiting Fellow, Weizmann Institute, 1972/1973.
CONVERSION OF D- AND L-TRYPTOPHAN TO BRAIN SEROTONIN AND 5-HYDROXYINDOLEACETIC ACID AND TO BLOOD SEROTONIN1
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 1099–1109, April 1973
How to Cite
Yuwiler, A. (1973), CONVERSION OF D- AND L-TRYPTOPHAN TO BRAIN SEROTONIN AND 5-HYDROXYINDOLEACETIC ACID AND TO BLOOD SEROTONIN. Journal of Neurochemistry, 20: 1099–1109. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1973.tb00080.x
This work was supported, in part, by USPHS HD 04364. The author is greatly indebted to Dr. W. Oldendorf, Leon Braun and Shigeyo Hyman for the brain uptake studies, to Dr. G. Brammer and B. Bennett for help in the evisceration experiment, and to R. Wallace and S. Plotkin for technical assistance on other aspects of the study.
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2006
- Received 26 July 1972. Accepted 10 November 1972
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!