This study was supported in part by United States Public Health Service Research Grant DE-02600-04 from the National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD.
ALTERATIONS IN NINHYDRIN-POSITIVE SUBSTANCES AND CYTOPLASMIC PROTEIN SYNTHESIS IN THE BRAINS OF ASCORBIC ACID-DEFICIENT GUINEA PIGS1
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 69–78, July 1973
How to Cite
Enwonwu, C. O. (1973), ALTERATIONS IN NINHYDRIN-POSITIVE SUBSTANCES AND CYTOPLASMIC PROTEIN SYNTHESIS IN THE BRAINS OF ASCORBIC ACID-DEFICIENT GUINEA PIGS. Journal of Neurochemistry, 21: 69–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1973.tb04226.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
- (Received 11 December 1972. Accepted 10 February 1973)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!