Department of Neurology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD.
MYELINATION IN RAT BRAIN: METHOD OF MYELIN ISOLATION1
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 749–757, October 1973
How to Cite
Norton, W. T. and Poduslo, S. E. (1973), MYELINATION IN RAT BRAIN: METHOD OF MYELIN ISOLATION. Journal of Neurochemistry, 21: 749–757. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1973.tb07519.x
This study was supported by U.S. Public Health Service grants NS-02476, NS-01006 and NS-03356.
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
- Received 29 December 1972. Accepted 17 April 1973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!