Recipient of William P. van Wagenen fellowship 1972. On leave of absence from the Division of Neurosurgery, Washington University, Medical School, St. Louis, Missouri.
OPTIMAL FREEZING CONDITIONS FOR CEREBRAL METABOLITES IN RATS
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 1127–1138, November 1973
How to Cite
Pontén, U., Ratcheson, R. A., Salford, L. G. and Siesjö, B. K. (1973), OPTIMAL FREEZING CONDITIONS FOR CEREBRAL METABOLITES IN RATS. Journal of Neurochemistry, 21: 1127–1138. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1973.tb07567.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
- Received 21 March 1973. Accepted 7 June 1973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!