The present work was supported by Research Grant NS 08309 from the National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Stroke, U.S. Public Health Service. H.R.M. is the recipient of a Research Career Award No. K06 5060 from the Institute of General Medical Sciences.
ISOLATION AND PARTIAL CHARACTERIZATION OF RAT BRAIN SYNAPTIC PLASMA MEMBRANES1
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 281–290, February 1974
How to Cite
Gurd, J. W., Jones, L. R., Mahler, H. R. and Moore, W. J. (1974), ISOLATION AND PARTIAL CHARACTERIZATION OF RAT BRAIN SYNAPTIC PLASMA MEMBRANES. Journal of Neurochemistry, 22: 281–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1974.tb11591.x
Publication No. 2330.
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
- (Received 28 August 1973. Accepted 5 September 1973)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!