This work was supported by grants from the National Science Foundation(GB 21435. R.Z.)and the United States Public Health Service (NS 06294. O.Z.S.).
α-AMINOCYCLIC AND BICYCLIC ALKANE CARBOXYLIC ACIDS: DIFFERENTIAL EFFECTS ON SELECTED AMINO ACIDS OF RAT BRAIN CORTEX1
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 1201–1206, December 1974
How to Cite
Zand, R., Sellingr, O. Z., Water, R. and Harris, R. (1974), α-AMINOCYCLIC AND BICYCLIC ALKANE CARBOXYLIC ACIDS: DIFFERENTIAL EFFECTS ON SELECTED AMINO ACIDS OF RAT BRAIN CORTEX. Journal of Neurochemistry, 23: 1201–1206. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1974.tb12218.x
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2006
- (Received 13 February 1974. Accepted 22 May 1974)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!