This work is taken from a thesis to be submitted by one of us, A.K., to the Graduate Department of Biochemistry of the City University of New York in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the Ph.D. degree. A preliminary report was presented at the Fifth Meeting of the American Society for Neurochemistry at New Orleans, Louisiana, 10–14 March 1974.
IMMUNOLOGICAL STUDIES OF THE RAT OLFACTORY MARKER PROTEIN1
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 1101–1106, June 1975
How to Cite
Keller, A. and Margolis, F. L. (1975), IMMUNOLOGICAL STUDIES OF THE RAT OLFACTORY MARKER PROTEIN. Journal of Neurochemistry, 24: 1101–1106. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1975.tb03883.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
- Received 19 June 1974. Accepted 30 November 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!