Department of Pharmacology, Yale University School of Medicine, 333 Cedar St., New Haven, CT 06510, U.S.A.
HIGH AFFINITY CHOLINE UPTAKE: IONIC AND ENERGY REQUIREMENTS
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 93–99, July 1976
How to Cite
Simon, J. R. and Kuhar, M. J. (1976), HIGH AFFINITY CHOLINE UPTAKE: IONIC AND ENERGY REQUIREMENTS. Journal of Neurochemistry, 27: 93–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1976.tb01549.x
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2006
- (Received 12 November 1975. Accepted 23 December 1975)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!