This investigation was supported by Grants NS 06853 from the National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Stroke and 430-13 RD from the Illinois Department of Mental Health. J.V.H. is a predoctoral trainee (5 TO1 GM-00724) from the National Institute of Gcneral Medical Sciences. The authors wish to thank Dr. A. VEIS and Ms. RUTH FULLERTON for the amino acid analyses and their helpful advice.
THE EFFECTS OF PHENYLALANINE ON AMINO ACID METABOLISM AND PROTEIN SYNTHESIS IN BRAIN CELLS IN VITRO1
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 1105–1113, June 1976
How to Cite
Hughes, J. V. and Johnson, T. C. (1976), THE EFFECTS OF PHENYLALANINE ON AMINO ACID METABOLISM AND PROTEIN SYNTHESIS IN BRAIN CELLS IN VITRO. Journal of Neurochemistry, 26: 1105–1113. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1976.tb06993.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
- (Received 23 May 1975. Accepted 24 November 1975)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!