Preliminary reports of portions of this work were presented at the 5th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Neurochemistry, New Orleans, March, 1974 (Sokoloffet al., 1974; Kennedyet al., 1974).
THE [14C]DEOXYGLUCOSE METHOD FOR THE MEASUREMENT OF LOCAL CEREBRAL GLUCOSE UTILIZATION: THEORY, PROCEDURE, AND NORMAL VALUES IN THE CONSCIOUS AND ANESTHETIZED ALBINO RAT1
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 897–916, May 1977
How to Cite
Sokoloff, L., Reivich, M., Kennedy, C., Rosiers, M. H. D., Patlak, C. S., Pettigrew, K. D., Sakurada, O. and Shinohara, M. (1977), THE [14C]DEOXYGLUCOSE METHOD FOR THE MEASUREMENT OF LOCAL CEREBRAL GLUCOSE UTILIZATION: THEORY, PROCEDURE, AND NORMAL VALUES IN THE CONSCIOUS AND ANESTHETIZED ALBINO RAT. Journal of Neurochemistry, 28: 897–916. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1977.tb10649.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
- (Received 3 November 1976. Accepted 12 January 1977)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!