Supported, in part, by the Medical Research Service of the Veterans Administration and by grants 5ROlHD08575 and EDIDA 01 146.
EFFECT OF ALBUMIN BINDING AND AMINO ACID COMPETITION ON TRYPTOPHAN UPTAKE INTO BRAIN1
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1015–1023, May 1977
How to Cite
Yuwiler, A., Oldendorf, W. H., Geller, E. and Braun, L. (1977), EFFECT OF ALBUMIN BINDING AND AMINO ACID COMPETITION ON TRYPTOPHAN UPTAKE INTO BRAIN. Journal of Neurochemistry, 28: 1015–1023. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1977.tb10664.x
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2006
- (Received 11 March 1976. Accepted 17 November 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!