Department of Biochemistry, University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, CT.
ACCUMULATION OF THE FOUR MYELIN BASIC PROTEINS IN MOUSE BRAIN DURING DEVELOPMENT1
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 779–782, October 1978
How to Cite
Barbarese, E., Carson, J. H. and Braun, P. E. (1978), ACCUMULATION OF THE FOUR MYELIN BASIC PROTEINS IN MOUSE BRAIN DURING DEVELOPMENT. Journal of Neurochemistry, 31: 779–782. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1978.tb00110.x
Research supported by the Medical Research Council of Canada and the Canadian Multiple Sclerosis Society.
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
- (Received 3 February 1978. Accepted 28 April 1978)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!