HISTAMINE-SENSITIVE ADENYLATE CYCLASE IN HYPOTHALAMUS OF RAT BRAIN: H1 AND H2 RECEPTORS
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 1371–1374, December 1978
How to Cite
Portaleone, P., Pagnini, G., Crispino, A. and Genazzani, E. (1978), HISTAMINE-SENSITIVE ADENYLATE CYCLASE IN HYPOTHALAMUS OF RAT BRAIN: H1 AND H2 RECEPTORS. Journal of Neurochemistry, 31: 1371–1374. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1978.tb06562.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received 3 April 1978. Revised 30 May 1978. Accepted 7 June 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!