MRC Cellular Immunology Unit, Sir William Dunn School of Pathology, University of Oxford, Oxford, England.
LOCALIZATION OF THE THY-1 ANTIGEN IN RAT BRAIN AND SPINAL CORD BY IMMUNOFLUORESCENCE
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 1375–1391, December 1978
How to Cite
Barclay, A. N. and Hydén, H. (1978), LOCALIZATION OF THE THY-1 ANTIGEN IN RAT BRAIN AND SPINAL CORD BY IMMUNOFLUORESCENCE. Journal of Neurochemistry, 31: 1375–1391. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1978.tb06563.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received 3 April 1978. Accepted 6 June 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!