This study was supported by National Research Service Award No. NS0.5193 from the National Institute of Neurological and Communicative Disorders and Stroke (to J.M.B.) and National Science Foundation Grant No. PCM 75–05979.
DEVELOPMENT OF (Na+-K+)-ATPase IN RAT CEREBRUM: CORRELATION WITH Na + -DEPENDENT PHOSPHORYLATION AND K +-para NITROPHENYLPHOSPHATASE1
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 1501–1511, December 1978
How to Cite
Bertoni, J. M. and Siegel, G. J. (1978), DEVELOPMENT OF (Na+-K+)-ATPase IN RAT CEREBRUM: CORRELATION WITH Na + -DEPENDENT PHOSPHORYLATION AND K +-para NITROPHENYLPHOSPHATASE. Journal of Neurochemistry, 31: 1501–1511. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1978.tb06577.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received 26 May 1978. Accepted 15 June 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!