Supported in part by the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wisconsin and by a grant, No. AM 10747, from the National Institutes of Health, U.S. Public Health Service, Bethesda, MD.
TRANSPORT OF THREONINE AND TRYPTOPHAN BY RAT BRAIN SLICES: RELATION TO OTHER AMINO ACIDS AT CONCENTRATIONS FOUND IN PLASMA1
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 581–589, September 1978
How to Cite
Tews, J. K., Goodand, S. S. and Harper, A. E. (1978), TRANSPORT OF THREONINE AND TRYPTOPHAN BY RAT BRAIN SLICES: RELATION TO OTHER AMINO ACIDS AT CONCENTRATIONS FOUND IN PLASMA. Journal of Neurochemistry, 31: 581–589. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1978.tb07828.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received 29 November 1977. Accepted 22 February 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!