These studies were supported by grants from The Danish Medical Research Council. The collaboration of Drs. S. Kennedy and K. Thyssen, and Mrs. P. Searle, Mr. B. Twitchin, and Mr. T. R. Christiansen is gratefully acknowledged.
DIHYDROMUSCIMOL, THIOMUSCIMOL AND RELATED HETEROCYCLIC COMPOUNDS AS GABA ANALOGUES
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 1717–1724, June 1979
How to Cite
Krogsgaard-Larsen, P., Hjeds, H., Curtis, D. R., Lodge, D. and Johnston, G. A. R. (1979), DIHYDROMUSCIMOL, THIOMUSCIMOL AND RELATED HETEROCYCLIC COMPOUNDS AS GABA ANALOGUES. Journal of Neurochemistry, 32: 1717–1724. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1979.tb02284.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received 6 October 1978, Revised 5 December 1978, Accepted 22 December 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!