EFFECTS OF ALTERED OSMOLALITY ON RESPIRATION AND MORPHOLOGY OF MITOCHONDRIA FROM THE DEVELOPING BRAIN
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 453–460, August 1979
How to Cite
Holtzman, D., Herman, M. M., Desautel, M. and Lewiston, N. (1979), EFFECTS OF ALTERED OSMOLALITY ON RESPIRATION AND MORPHOLOGY OF MITOCHONDRIA FROM THE DEVELOPING BRAIN. Journal of Neurochemistry, 33: 453–460. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1979.tb05175.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- (Received 26 December 1978. Revised 16 February 1979. Accepted 21 February 1979)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!