THE SUBUNIT STRUCTURE OF MAMMALIAN ACETYLCHOLINESTERASE: CATALYTIC SUBUNITS, DISSOCIATING EFFECT OF PROTEOLYSIS AND DISULPHIDE REDUCTION ON THE POLYMERIC FORMS
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 559–565, August 1979
How to Cite
Vigny, M., Bon, S., Massoulié, J. and Gisiger, V. (1979), THE SUBUNIT STRUCTURE OF MAMMALIAN ACETYLCHOLINESTERASE: CATALYTIC SUBUNITS, DISSOCIATING EFFECT OF PROTEOLYSIS AND DISULPHIDE REDUCTION ON THE POLYMERIC FORMS. Journal of Neurochemistry, 33: 559–565. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1979.tb05188.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- (Received 12 December 1978. Revised 7 March 1979. Accepted 14 March 1979)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!