Do rat tissues possess 5-hydroxytryptamine-oxidizing activity distinct from monoamine oxidase A?
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 607–609, August 1979
How to Cite
Böhm, K.-H., Glover, V., Sandler, M., Petty, M. and Reid, J. L. (1979), Do rat tissues possess 5-hydroxytryptamine-oxidizing activity distinct from monoamine oxidase A?. Journal of Neurochemistry, 33: 607–609. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1979.tb05198.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- (Received 1 February 1979. Accepted 26 March 1979)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!