Potentiation of L-Glutamate and L-Aspartate Excitation of Cat Spinal Neurones by the Stereoisomers of threo-3-Hydroxyaspartate
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 241–243, January 1980
How to Cite
Johnston, G. A. R., Lodge, D., Bornstein, J. C. and Curtis, D. R. (1980), Potentiation of L-Glutamate and L-Aspartate Excitation of Cat Spinal Neurones by the Stereoisomers of threo-3-Hydroxyaspartate. Journal of Neurochemistry, 34: 241–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1980.tb04650.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received June 26, 1979; accepted July 17, 1979.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!