This study was supported by grant BNS 05826 from the National Science Foundation and by the Kansas Agricultural Experiment Station. This is contribution 81-57-j, Division of Biology, the Kansas Agricultural Experiment Station, Kansas State University.
Effect of α-Methylphenylalanine and Phenylalanine on Brain Polyribosomes and Protein Synthesis
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 1476–1484, April 1981
How to Cite
Binek, P. A., Johnson, T. C. and Kelly, C. J. (1981), Effect of α-Methylphenylalanine and Phenylalanine on Brain Polyribosomes and Protein Synthesis. Journal of Neurochemistry, 36: 1476–1484. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1981.tb00589.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received September 2, 1980; accepted October 27, 1980.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!