Coupling of Dopamine Oxidation (Monoamine Oxidase Activity) to Glutathione Oxidation Via the Generation of Hydrogen Peroxide in Rat Brain Homogenates
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 589–593, February 1981
How to Cite
Maker, H. S., Weiss, C., Silides, D. J. and Cohen, G. (1981), Coupling of Dopamine Oxidation (Monoamine Oxidase Activity) to Glutathione Oxidation Via the Generation of Hydrogen Peroxide in Rat Brain Homogenates. Journal of Neurochemistry, 36: 589–593. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1981.tb01631.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received March 24, 1980; accepted August 1, 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!