Miyake M. et al. A gas chromatographic method for the determination of N-acetyl-l-aspartic acid, N-acetyl-α-aspartylglutamic acid and β-citryl-l-glutamic acid and their distributions in the brain and other organs of various species of animals. J. Neurochem. 36, 804-810 (1981).
A Gas Chromatographic Method for the Determination of N-Acetyl-l-Aspartic Acid, N-Acetyl-α- Aspartylglutamic Acid and β-Citryl-l-Glutamic Acid and Their Distributions in the Brain and Other Organs of Various Species of Animals
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 804–819, March 1981
How to Cite
Miyake, M., Kakimoto, Y. and Sorimachi, M. (1981), A Gas Chromatographic Method for the Determination of N-Acetyl-l-Aspartic Acid, N-Acetyl-α- Aspartylglutamic Acid and β-Citryl-l-Glutamic Acid and Their Distributions in the Brain and Other Organs of Various Species of Animals. Journal of Neurochemistry, 36: 804–819. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1981.tb01665.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received June 9, 1980; revised July 7, 1980; accepted August 18, 1980.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!