Tryptophan Overload in the Pregnant Rat: Effect on Brain Amino Acid Levels and In Vitro Protein Synthesis
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 824–829, October 1981
How to Cite
Fando, J. L., Domínguez, F. and Herrera, E. (1981), Tryptophan Overload in the Pregnant Rat: Effect on Brain Amino Acid Levels and In Vitro Protein Synthesis. Journal of Neurochemistry, 37: 824–829. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1981.tb04467.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received October 15, 1980; accepted April 1, 1981.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!