Effects of Long-Term Low Dietary Tryptophan Intake on Determinants of 5-Hydroxytryptamine Metabolisn in the Brains of Young Rats
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 1385–1393, December 1981
How to Cite
Ashley, D. V. M. and Curzon, G. (1981), Effects of Long-Term Low Dietary Tryptophan Intake on Determinants of 5-Hydroxytryptamine Metabolisn in the Brains of Young Rats. Journal of Neurochemistry, 37: 1385–1393. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1981.tb06306.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received November 21, 1980; revised April 18, 1981; accepted May 28, 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!