No Effect of Hyperketonemia on Local Cerebral Glucose Utilization in Conscious Rats
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 1637–1641, June 1982
How to Cite
Corddry, D. H., Rapoport, S. I. and London, E. D. (1982), No Effect of Hyperketonemia on Local Cerebral Glucose Utilization in Conscious Rats. Journal of Neurochemistry, 38: 1637–1641. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1982.tb06644.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received July 28, 1981; accepted December 1, 1981.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!