Inhibition, by 2-Oxo Acids That Accumulate in Maple-Syrup-Urine Disease, of Lactate, Pyruvate, and 3-Hydroxybutyrate Transport Across the Blood-Brain Barrier
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 674–677, September 1982
How to Cite
Cremer, J. E., Teal, H. M. and Cunningham, V. J. (1982), Inhibition, by 2-Oxo Acids That Accumulate in Maple-Syrup-Urine Disease, of Lactate, Pyruvate, and 3-Hydroxybutyrate Transport Across the Blood-Brain Barrier. Journal of Neurochemistry, 39: 674–677. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1982.tb07945.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received November 2, 1981; revised February 17, 1982; accepted February 24, 1982.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!