Dr. F. Anne Stephenson is Department of Biochemistry, Imperial College of Science and Technology, London SW7 2AZ, England.
Solubilization by CHAPS Detergent of Barbiturate-Enhanced Benzodiazepine-GABA Receptor Complex
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 1579–1586, December 1982
How to Cite
Stephenson, F. A. and Olsen, R. W. (1982), Solubilization by CHAPS Detergent of Barbiturate-Enhanced Benzodiazepine-GABA Receptor Complex. Journal of Neurochemistry, 39: 1579–1586. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1982.tb07990.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received April 15, 1982; accepted May 28, 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!