Brain Cortical Fatty Acids and Phospholipids During and Following Complete and Severe Incomplete Ischemia
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 84–93, January 1982
How to Cite
Rehncrona, S., Westerberg, E., Åkesson, B. and Siesjö, B. K. (1982), Brain Cortical Fatty Acids and Phospholipids During and Following Complete and Severe Incomplete Ischemia. Journal of Neurochemistry, 38: 84–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1982.tb10857.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received April 28, 1981; revised June 12, 1981; accepted July 6, 1981.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!