Inhibition by l-Phenylalanine of Tyrosine Transport by Synaptosomal Plasma Membrane Vesicles: Implications in the Pathogenesis of Phenylketonuria
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 1185–1187, October 1982
How to Cite
Aragón, M. C., Giménez, C. and Valdivieso, F. (1982), Inhibition by l-Phenylalanine of Tyrosine Transport by Synaptosomal Plasma Membrane Vesicles: Implications in the Pathogenesis of Phenylketonuria. Journal of Neurochemistry, 39: 1185–1187. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1982.tb11513.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received November 11, 1981; revised March 12, 1982; accepted March 26, 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!