Neurochemical Changes in Murine Trisomy 16: Delay in Cholinergic and Catecholaminergic Systems
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 401–408, August 1984
How to Cite
Ozand, P. T., Hawkins, R. L., Collins, R. M., Reed, W. D., Baab, P. J. and Oster-Granite, M. L. (1984), Neurochemical Changes in Murine Trisomy 16: Delay in Cholinergic and Catecholaminergic Systems. Journal of Neurochemistry, 43: 401–408. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1984.tb00915.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received October 14, 1983; accepted January 19, 1984.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!